Monday, November 21, 2011

Blackheads and large pores?

How do i get rid of the blackheads on my nose, cheeks and upper lip?


Also any tips on making the pores on my forehead and cheeks smaller?


Thanks.Blackheads and large pores?
Use face scrub and rub at your skin. Make sure you actually scrub enough to really get in your pores. If you do this 2-3 times daily, they should disappear in no time.Blackheads and large pores?
Hi,





First off, are you using a good skin care regimen? If not, I recommend Mary Kay's Timewise cleanser and moisturizer. There are several other products offered with the line, but what I mentioned are the basic. I just started using it and love it, even sell it! Also, I offer some Acne treatment gel that will help with your blackheads. Contact me at mmillen@marykay.com for more info and check out my website.
I would suggest trying the Proactiv system. I have been using it for over a year and a half and my skin looks about 75% better. Also, make sure the products you use on your skin (makeup, moisturizer, etc.) are oil free and non-comedogenic. Unfortunately you cannot change your pore size; however, you can make your pores less visible through microdermabrasion. You can get this procedure done at a medical spa or you can purchase a microdermabrasion product (such as Neutrogena) at the drug store. Good luck.
I heard the clean and clear blackhead eraser after using biore deep cleansing pore strips works really well.








http://www.cleanandclear.com/blackheader鈥?/a>





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp92374_332828鈥?/a>
I know this sounds random.. but if you are going to the beach anytime soon, saltwater from the ocean will fix all of the for you! For some reason, it gets rid of blackheads and makes your pores smaller.





Also, if you wash your face in warm/hot water, then rinse with cool/cold water, this will minimize both. The hot water opens up your pores, letting the soap clean out your skin better, and the cold water closes up your pores and makes them smaller





I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment