Monday, November 21, 2011

I Have Blackheads all over my forehead! grrrr?

my forehead has little tiny blackheads on it. i get so annyoyed with them. i do all the right things like wash my face everday and they wont go away. Yesterday when i woke up they turned into tiny little pink pimples. what can i do.I Have Blackheads all over my forehead! grrrr?
Besides washing your face twice a day with a good acne soap, make sure you keep your hair ( bangs ) out of your face. The oil from your hair may be causing them. Also wash or change your pillow case at least every other day.


Make sure your diet is healthy and your drinking lots of water and avoiding caffeine. And you may also want to try an acne product such as clear pores or acne exposed. More info on products and acne at the site below.I Have Blackheads all over my forehead! grrrr?
Just keep washing every morning and every night... it gets irritating, I know, but it takes time to get your skin to clear it out. Try using a 1.0% salicylic gel over the affected area before you go to bed at night--that can help dry out and close up your pores to minimize the pimples. If that doesn't work, you could try a benzoyl peroxide cream (usually no stronger than 5%), but you also need to make sure that you are using a good quality oil-free moisturizer on your face at least once a day because if your skin is over-dried it will make extra oil that will then make your blackheads worse. That is what happened to me when I used benzoyl peroxide--so I'd recommend the salicylic acid and see what happens. Give it at least a couple weeks of regular use, though, to get the full effects before deciding to try something stronger.
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
You're going through puberty, so it's normal. If it gets bad, because acne can leave permanent scarring and hurt and stuff, you can see a doctor to get prescribed a medication.
You can get Proactive or Murad or you can go to a dermatologist for help.
wat are blackheads???
use neem soap which helpful in treating problem that you have

No comments:

Post a Comment