Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best blackhead removal product in stores?

I want to try them out, what has worked for you? I'm probably going to try Neutrogena, but I don't want to wait like a month for that to order.What is the best blackhead removal product in stores?
I use the Neutrogena Blackhead Control and my blackheads started to fade in about a week. It's been 1 and a half weeks and they're almost all gone! It's great.What is the best blackhead removal product in stores?
This is my black head removal process:





Day one: Steam your face and apply St Ives Apricot Scrub. Scrub your skin and wash off.





Day two: Be gentle on your skin and use a foaming facial wash morning and night





Day 3: Apply a drying clay facial mask





Day 4: Repeat day one





W000p! Blackheads gone!


I do this every 2-3 weeks





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>


Answer 鈾?
what works for me is aspirin,crush and mix with water and apply to area for a few days,dries them up quick,also any product with salicylic acid.
Joey (brand) and the product is called Pure Pores, it's about $20 per bottle, it will last you forever %26amp; it works.
I haven't found anything yet. :( But for a temporary solution, try those Biore pore strips! That's what I do.
Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment