Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of what was left behind after a blackhead on my face?

I have never had a black head in my life, until about a month ago! I have been putting spot acne treatment on it, and seems like it is still there, or it left behind a dark color on my skin! It is not as dark as it was a month ago, but it looks purplelish red now, and is irritating the heck out of me! PLEASE HELP!How can I get rid of what was left behind after a blackhead on my face?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How can I get rid of what was left behind after a blackhead on my face?
Try using Biore Black head products they have a self heating mask and a pore cleasner for black heads works great!
Umm,sorry honey I'm sure this is not the first black head you have hadden in your life(Have you look closely around your nose area)I agree with the first answerer,I tried that treatment and it worked,gooddluck though!
  • maybelline makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment