Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Proactive help fight against blackheads?

Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser and warming facial scrub every morning. And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!Does Proactive help fight against blackheads?
No proactive sucks, I rather use regular soap to wash my face. DOVE lolDoes Proactive help fight against blackheads?
you can try http://www.acnefreecare.com


has everything about acne clear

No comments:

Post a Comment