Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of blackheads. i have always had them. i use proactiv but does not help them. please help?

If they are that bad, %26amp; cleansers don't work (which they usually don't), you need to use a comeodone extractor. You can buy one at almost any drug store.How do i get rid of blackheads. i have always had them. i use proactiv but does not help them. please help?
Try Avon's two products made to get rid of blackheads!


1.Blackhead Clearing Cleanser-treats blackheads and acne


2.Purifying Astringent Blackhead Clearing Formula-treats and help prevent future blackheads


both of them are 40% off right now, Check it out!How do i get rid of blackheads. i have always had them. i use proactiv but does not help them. please help?
get a facial
my grandmother always told me to wash my face with a clean hot wash clothe three times a day. my cousins and i by past the bumps and blackheads stage. it worked for us
Nose strips.
me 2:/ Biore strips work. They pulll the blackheads out of your skin..
use clearasil blackhead remover it helped me with my blackhead problem
Clearasil -blackhead control-








It helps me alot! You can buy it at Walmart.











Hope I helped!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!























Juicy_10133
Use Biore strips to remove what's in them now. Follow by applying a thin layer of Persagel-10 (found at your local drug store or walmart) each evening. That will keep them away. Over time, stuff will just build up in your pores, so from time to time it'll be useful to use Biore strips again.





Also consider a mask treatment once a week, or twice a month. You want a good one - Clinique has a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment