Monday, November 21, 2011

Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser really work?

I have the Wave and I thought the blackhead eraser was just a rip off of it. Does it really get rid of the blackheads or is that just a hype?Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser really work?
No it doesn't actually get rid of blackheads. I do love my eraser though as it DOES get alot of dirt out and exfoliates my whole face. I've yet to find a product that can actually get rid of blackheads, unfortunately. All in all, if you don't have a similar product I would still recommend it. It's an easy morning face clean routine. The actually effectiveness for blackheads, however, is questionable.Does the clean and clear blackhead eraser really work?
I dont know... good question. I have the wave too and I think they probably all do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment