Monday, November 21, 2011

I have blackheads on my nose how do I get rid of them???

Wash you face with a wash cloth - rubbing a little to exfoliate the nose area. Hold a hot but not burning washcloth on your nose to open the pores. Now, looking in a magnifying mirror place you right thumb under your right nostril and push up squeezing the pores along the right side - repeat on the left and on the front. This should empty the pores. You can also try the Boril (think that is how it is spelled) pore strips that are made just of this purpose - they are the best brand.I have blackheads on my nose how do I get rid of them???
I use scrub (St.Ives') and a clay mask. Looks horrid - works great! The scrub cleans things in general and the clay mask cleans, drys and shrinks pores. Best wishes!!I have blackheads on my nose how do I get rid of them???
Blackheads are also known as open comedones. (Closed comedones are called whiteheads). Blackheads occur when the sebaceous gland ducts in the skin get plugged up with cellular debris and sebum (oil). The trick is to gently remove these plugs (which means no hard squeezing.) This can be done by a dermatologist using a small instrument called a comedone extractor. This treatment usually requires multiple visits and is done over a period of time. An alternative at home is to use a medication known as a “keratinolytic”. These topical medications chemically remove the superficial layers of the skin and soften the dark plugs so that they are gradually ';dissolved';. One of the most commonly used products is retinoic acid gel or cream. These come in different strengths and are available by prescription. They can have some side effects such as increased redness and peeling of the skin, so they must be used carefully according to directions. They do not work overnight so you must be committed and patient. It may take four to six weeks before you see significant improvement. However they are generally very safe and can then be used as maintenance to prevent recurrence of the lesions. I suggest you see your pediatrician and discuss the treatment program best for you.
use tretinoin cream or retin A micro if exfoliator doesn't work for you
neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub,,it really works and prevents new ones ..try it
I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer six times. Each time, the person said it worked great. I'll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment