Monday, November 21, 2011

Nasty blackheads all over face?

i'm 26 yo and have adult acne. i take care of my face very well. when looking up close to my face a couple of months ago i noticed that there are tons of nasty little blackheads all over my face, mainly on my nose, chin, and around my lips. i'm portuguese and have combination skin, but it's mostly oily. i'm sure this is the main cause of my acne outbreaks. does anyone have any over the counter solutions for this problem? any advice is appreciated!Nasty blackheads all over face?
well there is somthing you can do to get rid of your acne.In the morning make this drink.


one glass of water.


one spoon of pure honey


half spoon of fresh lemon juice.


if u drink this hot that would also help to reduce your weight.But drinking it cold or hot that would help to get your skin fair.


try this for one to two months you will get the result by the starting of second month.


and if so


drop me some lines


adilchowdhry@yahoo.comNasty blackheads all over face?
I am going through the same thing, I am an adult age 35, and female and there isn't anything over the counter that works or worked for me. I finally went to my doctor he prescribed some antibiotic that I got filled and was not much money with my insurance. That worked for a while. Then I went and got the proactive, that is advertised and that really works!!! Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!
go to the drugstore (or walmart) and buy a cream for blackheads. (try one by neutrogena)
i know alot of people claim this doesnt work, but i am greek and i have combo skin too, oily in places and dry in others, and i use proactiv. it cleared up my skin in like 2 days no joke. its more exprensive than the washes you buy at the store but its not THAT expensive. the way i look at it is that its less expensive to buy one thing that works then spending hundreds on every different face wash to see which workd for you. i suggest you give it a try.
Don't worry, try Proactiv Solution! That stuff works great!! Go to their website and try it. I believe they have a 30 day back money guaranteed! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment