Thursday, July 22, 2010

Accutane: blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed acne?

is accutane helpful in eliminating blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed acne? my forehead is red and I have mixed acne..blackheads, whiteheads, red spots with white stuff and just red bumps..any information pertaining to the subject would be very much appreciated. thank youAccutane: blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed acne?
Yeah, I was on it for 6 months, It'll heal them up, but you might still have some scarring unfortunately. I had practically open sores on chest/ both shoulders. You'll also have to have blood tests done to make sure it's not messing up your liver too bad. If a dermatologist told you Accutane, your case must be pretty serious, however. Don't know about now, but back in 96 it was the strongest thing they had. BTW, if you lift weights, you might have to stop cuz it acts on your body like steroids. Figured I'd let you know... but yeah, it should clear your skin up...Accutane: blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed acne?
Sounds like you`re a perfect candidate for it. It worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment