Thursday, July 22, 2010

My wife wants me to squeeze blackheads from her behind?

But after 14 years of doing it, I just can't stomach it any longer. What should I tell her?My wife wants me to squeeze blackheads from her behind?
lol.





Be honest with her: You can't tell the difference between the blackheads and the ticks that get caught in her wrinkles.My wife wants me to squeeze blackheads from her behind?
tell her the truth. that's nasty first off. sorry, i think things like this should be left to a dermatologist. it's their job afterall. just tell her that you don't want to do that anymore because you can't stomach it. if she gets upset and throws a fit, then she's being a little childish. i dont understand how you could do it in the first place. how do you get blackheads on your butt?? is she cleaning herself/showering properly?
I am surprised she got you to do it in the first place?! Anyway since you have been doing it for so many years she is going to keep expecting you to do it, so you need to come up with a very good reason why you can't do it anymore, just tell her the truth, you just DON'T want to do it anymore, you are tired of it and it makes you sick! It sounds like you are an extremely intimate, close couple so she should understand and if she doesn't, she will just have to sulk ! Stand firm about it!! Best to approach the subject in a jokey and light hearted way ok ?!
Buy her a big loofa sponge for scrubbing those 'hard to reach areas' and tell her yer on strike!
Say no and buy her big pants instead of g-strings
tell her to wash her @ss more often and she wont have this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment