Saturday, July 24, 2010

Would you squeeze somebody elses blackheads ?

My girlfriend keeps asking me to do it and it's not pleasant.Would you squeeze somebody elses blackheads ?
20 years ago my ugly fat smelly wife ( then girlfriend ) used to get me to do it on the bits she couldn't see and I don't mean her feet.


I've never gotten over the experience makes me shudder now.Would you squeeze somebody elses blackheads ?
yep
ewww umm no
eeeeeew no way ^_^
eat em
No, that's just nasty!
Ewwwww! No! Yuk!
YUK!!! NO WAY!
That would be gross.
EWWWW! Hell no! That is so grody!
no i wont
she is certainly testing your commitment to her
Well Tom.... that would be a NO... lol





Jen x x
I'd do it for Myleene Klass.
It is such a sensual experience that I hope you take part in. Not only do I pop zits,but I also lick the tasty fluids that are expelled from them.


Its a mind scrambler.
Have done!!!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment