Thursday, July 22, 2010

I am 13, i have loads of spots on my forehead[about20], not blackheads or white heads, more details below.?

so yea, i use clearasil and neutrogena, and it helps my spots on my forehead go, but they are still faintly there, then in about 15 minutes, they are back and red as before.


has anyone else experienced this?


can anyone help?


i really dont like having spots, im pretty self concious !








xoI am 13, i have loads of spots on my forehead[about20], not blackheads or white heads, more details below.?
These are weird spots, they are like in between, not sure what they are wanting to be!





I had these. Go and buy some tea tree cleanser ( i get mine from wilko 79p - v cheap!)





use it EVERY night on a cotton wool pad.


it noticeable reduces these! and any other spot/ blackhead





hope iv helped =) xI am 13, i have loads of spots on my forehead[about20], not blackheads or white heads, more details below.?
Don't know, it's hard being a teen sometimes....... But drink lots of water, it helps clear your skin loads


Oh and for the red ones, put a bit of sudo cream on them before you go to bed, so that it's there overnight, it helps take the redness away. :)
i have spots too but i think it is all dietry and cannot be helped with face creams as i have tried many. but i'm not willing to give up all the junk food just yet.
I would suggest seeing a dermatologist about the spots, but in the mean time, try foundation or other make-up
yes i#ve tried a lot of product to and they don't work

No comments:

Post a Comment