Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads if there on my cheeks,close to me nose?

cleariselHow to get rid of blackheads if there on my cheeks,close to me nose?
I have found that if you use clinique acne line twice a day works well. Also, try going to sephora for acne products. If it doesnt work, they take back everything, even used products. Hope this helps.How to get rid of blackheads if there on my cheeks,close to me nose?
wash cloth and soap....every day.
Try a warm compress (wet a clean wash cloth) and heat in micro for real warmth. Apply, repeat.


Then see if you can gently get the black heads out as they are at the surface from the heat.





Do not squeeze to hard. If you have to they aren't ready.





Follow with an acne face wash, toner (alba makes a good toner) and spot treat with acne cream.


By using a toner it balances the pores, which leads to less black heads.


You can use a cotton ball or buy a clean spray bottle (little one) and fill it with toner -





Also once a week do a mask on a clean face for black heads. The warming ones are good.


(Check the drug store)..

No comments:

Post a Comment