Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do u get rid of blackheads?

You can buy some strips, to get RID of them, but to prevent them wash your face everyday.


Also if they're really bad you can take a pin (needle) and stick it just a little bit and pull it out. I'd do it myself in the mirror, I can't trust any of my buds, lol.How do u get rid of blackheads?
You get rid of them my using an apricut scrub and washing your face everyday I would consider if you had alot of blackheads use ST.Ives blackhead control and if you have lil bit of blackheads use ST.Ives gentle blackhead control ...Hope this helpsHow do u get rid of blackheads?
If they're on your nose, get Biore Nose Strips. If other locations, you'll need to gently mash the blackhead out, then make sure you wash your face at least twice daily, use only products on your face that are meant to be used on the face.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment