Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

or at least i think they're blackheads.. there's black dots on my nose, and really open, noticeable pores with dirt in them next to my nose. i know there's a blackhead eraser from i think Clearasil, but i don't want to waste money on it if it does not work, and i'm too afraid to try glue. any help, please? :)How to get rid of blackheads?
i use clearasil and it works for me, but if you have like alot then i would suggest a facial... thats the best way to get rid of all your blackheads.How to get rid of blackheads?
don't worry about it. Usually you can squeeze them out, but if it starts hurting when you squeeze the oil out, stop. It can leave a scar. But if its not hurting, just keep squeezing it out. If its kinda stuck, use tweezers to help pull them out. But sometimes it will start bleeding when your trying to squeeze out, so also stop if that happens. Blackheads take a long time to get rid of, like 9 months. Just be patient, and in time will go away. I recommend to go see a skin doctor, stuff sold on TV don't usually work (in my experience). Don't use the wave stuff, it can make your pores bigger.
yeah i used to have those on my nose and chin


and STRIDEX pads have gotten rid of them completely


but everyones skin is different so you never know what will work for you





i highly reccommend this cause its strong, and all i do is use them once a day


i tried clearasil, worked, but would not get them gone
I have those too sometimes. When I do, I squeeze them out then clean my face over with rubbing alcohol. I don't like wasting my money on silly cleansers, you can remove them yourself. I'd encourage you to exfolicate first though because it will make them come out easier.
Try Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment