Monday, July 26, 2010

What are good blackhead and whitehead removers for my face?

I've tried proactive and clearasil and they didn't work. Can you tell me a product I can use that will actually work?What are good blackhead and whitehead removers for my face?
Bior茅 skin strips. Like a bandaid that you stick on your face. When it drys you peel it off and it is like a forest of nastiness stuck to it. Use a mild astringent after that, like witch hazel. Don't touch your face. This is what makes you breakout worse.What are good blackhead and whitehead removers for my face?
ok since you're a guy it's pretty difficult. what about clean %26amp; clear or go back to clearasil but use it morning and at night..don't skip a day
clearing up skin to prevent and remove blackheads and whiteheads depends on unclogging skin pores..


do this by exfoliating with st. ives apricot scrub once a week..


it will remove dead skin cells that cause your blemishes and clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment