Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackheads on my nose?

I am wondering what products I can use to get rid of the black heads that actually work?





Thanks.Blackheads on my nose?
Well I have the same problem too. What I do ( that is effictive) is on weekends (friday or saturday) I take my shower at night. Then when you get out lightly squeeze out the blackheads. Also check if your blackheads are really tiny hairs on your nose.If so you can just pluck them. Also try changine the pillow case you sleep one and bed sheets more often. The oils that are in the pillow case can be the cause of blackheads. Changing them will reduce the blackheads more.Blackheads on my nose?
try putting clear tape on the black-head infected areas of your skin, and then pull it off right away. this can unclog most pores, take off dead skin, and make your skin really smooth.
Try the Biore blackhead reducing nose strips, they have always worked for me. They come in a green box and cost about 7 dollars. GOOD LUCK!!!
i agree. try pore strips.


also the dr.hauschka line of products is great. a little pricey though.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment