Friday, August 20, 2010

Unusual blackheads...any dermatologists on here?

I have blackheads on my nose, but they are not the kind that respond to Biore or anything I have found...they are not really clogged pores....my esthetician cannot remove them during a facial...its like the dead skin and dirt that causes the dark color thinly coats the inside of the pore instead of making a big glob that can be removed. my pores are neither large nor small. I heard that chemical peels actually make your pores larger. I'm young with fairly sensitive skin so I don't want to get any hardcore resurfacing. What do I do? I eat a VERY clean diet. Is there a topical or oral medicine to help with this?Unusual blackheads...any dermatologists on here?
look into some derma e products you can find them a a health food store--

No comments:

Post a Comment