Friday, August 20, 2010

How soon after I start using St.Ives Blackhead and Blemish control scrub will I start seeing results?

I've got medium to harsh acne and really want to clear it up. I also have some acne scars that I am going to use Mederma on. Have you used this product? Does it work? I would really appreciate the help.How soon after I start using St.Ives Blackhead and Blemish control scrub will I start seeing results?
You will probably start getting new breakouts immediately after you start using the St. Ives, but this will stop after about 8 weeks. And it will take at least eight weeks before you really start to notice a difference in your skin. That is usually how acne medication works.





Over time, you'll probably notice your breakouts are getting smaller and healing more quickly. This is a sign that your treatments are starting to work. If you have given your skin at least 10 to 12 weeks and still haven't seen any change, you may need to try a different medication. What works for me is drinking tons of water and mixing Retina and Duac cream every other day- but they are both by prescription. The Retina got rid of most of my acne scars too.


But I hope the St. Ives works for you!How soon after I start using St.Ives Blackhead and Blemish control scrub will I start seeing results?
I've used St.Ives blackhead and Blemish control before.


First night I bought it, I put it on before bed, and my face (HONESTLY) felt soft and my acne and blackheads were less noticable.
Its all i use! i love it i get so many compliments on my skin!!! i also noticed results within 48 hours and others seemed to notice within a week.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment