Friday, August 20, 2010

Blackheads on my nose?

I have oily skin and I wash my face 2 times a day and use biore blackhead and exfoliating scrub. Is there anything I can use without BUYING anything? I used the Biore strips and they did nothing. None of them seem to be ready to come out. I squeeze them, and it doesn't work. I've tried ';steaming'; with hot water, and that kinda helps.Blackheads on my nose?
There is a thirty something dollar blackhead remover made by neutrogena that is supposed to really work. I am about to find out, will buy it as soon as possible=) I believe it is a mask more than a cleanser.


Good luck!!!!Blackheads on my nose?
This is called the honey mask:





You will need PURE honey as it will dehydrate your skin and clear your blemishes and about half of a banana; the banana will moisturize your skin. Mix both together in a small bowl and put it on your face for 10 minutes, make sure you get it everywhere on your face especially the areas where you have the blemishes/acne.





After 10 minutes, rinse it off with a gentle cleanser (I recommend cetaphil or st. ives apricot cleanser because it washes away the dirt and oil on your face and cleans your face); also while you are rinsing your face, use luke warm water and then cold water to open and close your open to prevent acne.





After that, take some clean and clear persa gel 10 (works awesome!) and put that on before going to bed, next morning, rinse off and I swear your skin will feel sooo smooth and soft, also it will feel much more fresher and it will look radiant and clear your acne!





Also dont touch your skin because your hands contain natural oils on it which causes acne and oily skin, so avoid touching it!





And wash your face twice a day, morning and night





Also after you exercise, wash your face because the excess sweat can often make you breakout
if you have a pimple put toothpaste on if for 15 minutes and that will dry it out. also,you seem to be useing products on your face but there are other things that could affect it, like ur diet. try to cut back on oils and butter.
  • maybelline makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment