Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting rid of blackheads ?

i want to get of my blackheads, around the bottom of my nose and my chin.


do those scrubs really work ?


how much do they cost ?


are there any other ways ?


thanks


xGetting rid of blackheads ?
hello, i have the same problem but i have used a number of products and scrubs but i find that they make my skin irritable and sore. so now i occasionally use a natural scrub for gentle skin but without fail, everyday i wash my fash with plain hot water (hot to open pores and flush them out) and rub my skin in the t-zone to rid of oil and dirt and then i splash cold water (cold to seal pores and reduce redness) on my face, i have oily skin too so i find that this helps a lot. BUT one thing i have found out, do NOT squeeze them otherwise they spread and get worse!!!


good luck and it will get better!!! xoxoGetting rid of blackheads ?
I used to squeeze mine till everything was out then wash with hot water %26amp; rinse with cold. I now have good skin unlike many people who use lotions %26amp; potions or just ignore them hoping they will go away %26amp; now have holes where they developed in to spots. I know its not recommended but it worked for me %26amp; some of my mates.
Don't get scrubs-- Try the blackhead masks. The paste is thick, and when you peel it off, its really thin and has all your blackheads on it.


I forgot the name of it.. D:





But another way--


Apply Pure Coconut Oil to your face, then put a cloth over your face (Steaming hot) and leave it for several minutes.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment