Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you remove a blackhead from your ear?

I have this really annoying blackhead in my ear that hurts like crap, and it's been there a while cuz I dunno how to get it out. People keep on asking me what the heck is it, and I'm getting annoyed of them and the blackhead.How do you remove a blackhead from your ear?
I'd like to know how those buggers even get in ears lol





What I've done is just pop them with my fingers [which does not leave scars or make you break out or anything] or use tweezers.How do you remove a blackhead from your ear?
Don't squeeze it. There are several OTC topical medicines used for mild acne. Each works a little differently. Try:


* Resorcinol 鈥?can help break down blackheads and whiteheads


* Salicylic acid 鈥?helps break down blackheads and whiteheads. Also helps cut down the shedding of cells lining the hair follicles


* Sulfur 鈥?helps break down blackheads and whiteheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment