Monday, August 23, 2010

Do those blackhead nose strips really work?

I used one a couple days ago for the first time and it didn't really seem to pull any 'blackheads' out. But now I seem to have even more bumps than ever on my nose!Do those blackhead nose strips really work?
I have actually used one of those before. For me, it didn't work, but it seems to be different for everyone. If I were you, I would go ahead and try one more time, but not for as long as you had it on the last time. Just put it on for a little less time that it says to put on, and see how it looks.





If that doesn't work, check the ingredients because it could be something that is in the patch that your skin could be sensitive to, or that you are allergic to.





Hope I helped =DDo those blackhead nose strips really work?
In my experience, they work well but oil builds up and oxidizes again naturally, so blackheads will come back. Since blackheads are caused when oil oxidizes, I would recommend using a gentle exfoliating scrub once a week to minimize oil that gets clogged in pores. I hope that helps! P.S. Please help me by answering the question I recently posted! Thank you!
I use them every other month - every three months or so, and they work for me. Try Biore (or something like that). You have to get them wet, put them on, wait for them to COMPLETELY DRY (longer than the directions say), get them wet, then pull them off. All of your blackheads should be gone. They are super inexpensive, too ($15 I think)!











I hope this helps!
ya it worked for me.... i dont think they could cause more though. Its just a sticky strip that pulls it out. Did you let it dry completely and then pull it off slowly?





You might also want to try a blackhead popper. They sell them at make up stores.





I suggest you go to Sephora
I've tried, it doesn't seem to work much on the blackheads but it sure does work for my whiteheads on my nose.


It might be the brand I tried. Biore was the brand I used.
yes i use Biore's nose strips. and it works well for me but you should use a gentle exfolating scrub for your face to slough off the dead skin and it might help to treat blackheads easier
not really for me but i like to use them if i get a zit on my nose. totally takes it out.
Not as much as you would like them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment