Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a lot of blackheads. how can i get rid of them?

i wash my face every day and they wont go awayI have a lot of blackheads. how can i get rid of them?
I just push them out. When I do, I make sure to push ALL of the stuff in there out, then wash the whole face with soap for about a minute, and rinse thoroughly. Don't get scars or inflammations or anything - more over, all of my family's done it and it's worked for them too. I also like to push them out with a sorta... Looped thing. They sell them especially for that purpose. Put the blackhead in the middle and just push, it pushes it out evenly, without damage to the surrounding skin.





You can also get special patches that pull the blackheads out, kinda like band-aids, but I find they only get the tip, not the whole zit thing.I have a lot of blackheads. how can i get rid of them?
I use the Clean and Clear blackhead eraser and it works well for me. I have only used it for about a week now, but i can tell its working. You can use the pads more than once, and its not that expensive. Hope that helped! :)
scrubs,peels, nose nd forehead peels the black head ones, eat healthy dont touch ure face with dirty hands dont pick, drink plenty of water..
get the blackhead eraser like on the commercials

No comments:

Post a Comment