Friday, August 20, 2010

Im 14 and have blackheads whats the best way to get rid of them and how do you get pimples off from ur forhead

You need some kind of acne face wash and an acne cream or acne gel to put on your face after you wash it!





I do not have acne, but I used to when I was younger, but I STILL use acne products because my skin breaks out easily.





I use Neutrogenia Oil Free Acne Wash in the mornings when I wake up. After washing I PAT my face dry with paper towels. Then I put a LIGHT layer of Zapzyt (http://www.zapzyt.com/) acne gel all over my face.





Before bed I do the same thing!





All you need is a regime that you do everyday and your skin will get better. Different products work for different people so you'll have to use trial and error to see what works best for you.Im 14 and have blackheads whats the best way to get rid of them and how do you get pimples off from ur forhead
If you have a serious problem, ask your doctor for tetracycline or similar low-dose antibiotic. It's all well and good to go with the other suggestions, but this is a hormonal/interior/bacterial type problem that needs medication and cleanliness.Im 14 and have blackheads whats the best way to get rid of them and how do you get pimples off from ur forhead
If you want to go hardcore i have been using this acne scrub from clean and clear. its in a tube and about $6. i have seen it in alot of places. i also sleep with a lotion that has benzyle peroxide in it. find the highest percentage and thats what will work best. my forehead is my trouble spot. change ur pillow case often. i have never gotten 2 much trouble with blackheads but maybe cause i am really into scrubbing my face lol. watch out it can cause peeling so i wouldnt use the 2 in combo at first. the clean and clear stuff has like a will work in 3 days thing on it if u wanna find it. basically find a fierce looking scrub and ALWAYS wash every day.
You should try placing cucumbers on your faces--its great for blackheads and pimples (it acts a a toner). Also be sure to wash your face morning and night with a mild soap/cleanser. Check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com for more acne remedies and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment