Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of blackhead?

I have these awful blackheads on my nose that won't go away!! I wash my face with cleanser with 2% salicylic acid everyday which is suppose to help treat it and I exfoliate once a week and use a clay mask once a week. I have stuck to this routine for about a year and have seen no improvement. Can you suggest an alternative than extraction?What is the best way to get rid of blackhead?
i've had problems with blackheads, but this seems to help





well after steaming my face a bit to open up my pores,


i use a blackhead scrub all over my face


and maybe 10 seconds after i use some sugar [still with the blackhead scrub]


it helps take off all the dead skin and makes my skin feel nicer





every once in a while i use porestrips and sometimes clay masks


but after doing all that, they'll go away for a while.What is the best way to get rid of blackhead?
Biore nose and face strips, they suck the blackheads right off. They work soooo well
pop it. just squeeze it and it will go away black stuff should come out








email me if this works!!!


sailinmyheart@ymail.com








your welcome!!!!!::::)))))))
  • maybelline makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment