Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What can get rid of my severe blackhead problem?

I have blackheads all over my nose, the area under my eyes by my nose, and my chin. I have had them for as long as i can remember. I hav tried pore strips, the blackhead eraser, and various scrubs and facial cleansing stuff. I don't have bad acne, just lots of blackheads. I have semi oily skin too. What can i do for this? Stuff i can do at home would really help! Thanks :)What can get rid of my severe blackhead problem?
First, make a facial steam, by pouring 6 cups of boiling water into a plastic bowl (you can add a sprig or two of rosemary to the water, it helps purify skin). Bend your head over the bowl for 10 minutes, capturing the steam with a towel.





Next, make your own facial scrub. Mix 3 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp olive oil, a tsp of lemon juice, and a few drops of vanilla extract (to make it smell nice). Rub it on your face, using the pads of your fingers to massage it on your skin. RInse it off with warm water, and finish off with a gentle cleanser to help finish cleaning the pores.





Use this procedure 2-3 times a week, (less for dryer or sensitive skin) Make sure you wash your face 3 times every day with either a gentle cleanser, or a cleanser with microbeads designed for clearing blackheads. Make sure you splash your face with cold water when you finish, to close your pores faster, before dirt and oil gets inside. Hope I helped!What can get rid of my severe blackhead problem?
I got rid of mine by using good skin care products. I am partial to the Burt's Bees brand because it is all natural, and I don't have to worry about chemicals absorbed through the skin. They have a blemish stick that helped me a bunch, as well as the ageless lotion combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment