Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of one blackhead in an awkward place?

I have a blackhead right on the edge of my lip. I tried to give it a little squeeze, but it was quite sore because it's in such an awkward place. Now it's puffed up and looks 10 times worse than before.





What's the best way to get rid of it?How do I get rid of one blackhead in an awkward place?
Open the pores first with steam ( a hot shower or bath will do). Then,use a clay mask to bring the impurities to the surface. Then use a sugar scrub to gently scrub it off. Rinse with warm.How do I get rid of one blackhead in an awkward place?
This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment