Friday, August 20, 2010

How do YOU get rid of blackheads?

I need ideas because nothing works on me.How do YOU get rid of blackheads?
those biore pore strips are really great, but other than that i squeeze them and the little sucker pops right out. that is the only solution. o and when squeezing, don't be afraid to dig in, a light sqeeze with your finger tips won't do anything. you have to squeeze with the tip of your finger nails. and the biore strips are great too because they get out all the nasty bacteria that was about to become a full-blown blackhead, so you should try them. blackheads used to be a big problem for me, but now i'm blackhead free. o and WASH YOUR FACE!! twice daily. this is very important to keep your face clean.How do YOU get rid of blackheads?
';Ambi'; facial scrub with very hot water, then when I'm finished I use cold water to close my pores
Retin-A





I'm in the 40-and-over crowd.
I quit eating sugar, starch, and processed foods, that cleared my skin.
throw them in a canal in dublin
Try using some tea tree oil, it smells kinda wierd but usually dries up any kind of skin irritation. Then (kinda gross) but you'll probably have to squeeze them out.
LOL. Nuetragina 'The Wave;
squeeze them


thats what i do and they go away
Pluck them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment