Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do you get rid of ONE blackhead on the side of my nose?

I have this massive blackhead on the side of my nose and I've tried using scrubs, differin cream but the one blackhead still remains. It's been a few months already! I don't want to resort using pore strips, because it's only one blackhead and I don't want to enlarge the surrounding pores on my nose.How do you get rid of ONE blackhead on the side of my nose?
all you need to do is turn on your tap water ( the hot side) and wait till its very very hot. (steam is a good sign) then take a washcloth and wrap it around one or two fingers. hold it under the water for a few seconds. then take the hot cloth and press it against the black head. do this a few times. this will open it up. then pop it like you would pop any other pimple. its small, and tricky..but it works with a few tries. good luck!How do you get rid of ONE blackhead on the side of my nose?
Hi, place some tissues over your pointer fingers and gently squeeze, then place a pore minimizing mask over it. Unfortunately because it has been in there for some time this pore may have stretched, you can keep using a pore minimizing mask to help but not sure of anything else, hope this helps :)
uh, squeeze it
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment