Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Which should i used when i have acne & blackheads? or recomendations?

this is what i have:


clean %26amp; clear continuous control acne cleanser


purpose gentle cleansing wash


neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub


biore pore unclogging scrub


neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub





which should i use?


or anyother recommendations?Which should i used when i have acne %26amp; blackheads? or recomendations?
queen helene mint julep masque and st. ives apricot scrub work real good. you can buy it at any drugstoreWhich should i used when i have acne %26amp; blackheads? or recomendations?
St.Ives apricot scrub is amazing. Proactive is good also, it bleaches blackheads and evens out the skin tone. I like it.
I recommend Normaderm and Normaderm night by VIchy. It's excellllllent. I use it every day before I put my foundation on and the night one after I wash my face at night, of course.





They also have a gel cleanser which I loved, but it started to dry my skin out, so I use it twice a week.
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
I would use a acne scrub that won't dry out your skin, and maybe if it is a huge problem I would reccomend seeing a doctor and being prescribed acutane.
Sleep on a http://www.plushpillowcases.com They naturally clean your face while you sleep. Think about it. Have you ever try drying of with a pillow case? It doesn't work, it smears the water. Your pillow case rubes the oils in your skin in to your face, clogging your pours. Plush pillow cases puts more oxygen on your face.(Oxy10, Oxyclean) Plus it's cheaper. Sweet dreams@plushpillowcases.com

No comments:

Post a Comment